Wild Deer Hunting Guiding & Fishing Expo 2018
Wild Deer & Hunting Adventures proudly presents “The Hunting Guiding & Fishing Expo”
Australia’s Own Biggest Hunting Guiding & Fishing Expo in the Asia Pacific Region!
at the foot of Mt Buffalo the Deer Hunting hub of Australia
In 2018 we expect to have over 250 sites, with more than 500 exhibitors! Will be held at Myrtleford Tobacco Complex, Myrtleford and will be bigger than ever so don’t miss out!
on: March 3th -4th, 2018.
At: 9.00am – 4.30pm Saturday &
9.00am – 4pm Sunday
Myrtleford Tobacco Complex,
235 Yackandandah Road,
Tickets sales at the door
Entry: $20 Adults
$30 for a 2 day ticket
$50 Family Ticket (2 adults 3 kids upto 15yrs)
Children under 15 FREE (must be accompanied by parent)
* This show is not in conjunction with any other club or organisation.
THE ORGANISERS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ENTRY TO ANY PERSON
Featuring over 250 sites, with more than 500 exhibitors!
This includes: Hunting, Guiding, Taxidermy, Guns, Knives, Fishing Gear, Swags, Archery, Camping, 4WD Accessories, GPS, Communication, Optics, Ammo, Quad bikes, Generators, Camper Trailers, Boats and Marine, Dune Buggies & more.
Please Note: Unannounced exhibitors sharing booths is not permitted unless previously discussed with the organiser as it is the organisers right to be aware of who is exhibiting and also to be listed as such.
Conditions of Application
Any exhibitor displaying misconduct in the form of derogatory or unfavourable comments, or antagonistic behaviour towards other exhibitors, will be immediately removed from the expo.
No exhibitor, unless a retail sales type business may share or sublease a site! Unless authorised by the expo co-ordinator, Pete Costin.
No application will be accepted verbally. Only applications with accompanying deposit of 50% will be accepted and accompanied by the signed application form which can be downloaded from the website. The balance will be due by the 1st February 2018. Cancelled sites prior to this date will incur a 20% penalty from the refunded deposit. Sites cancelled after the 15th Jan. will receive no refund. All sites booked after the 1st February 2018 will need to be paid in full on booking.
Security are for the security of sites. O.H.S issues and for the safety of booth exhibitors and public alike. If any direction is ignored or refused, by any person(s) or exhibitors, then those exhibitors or person(s) will be removed. Exhibitors sites will say “site closed down”. No exceptions.
No, site is to be rearranged moved or tampered with.
Exhibitors sending freight by couriers may have freight delivered on Thursday 1st March. 3pm. Returning freight must be picked up by 3pm Monday 5th March. there will be no responsibility, after 3pm on this day.
All power ,TVs, furniture, tables, chairs, signage, additional lighting, must be ordered no later than 15th Feb. this is the absolute deadline. It’s the exhibitors responsibility. Hiring of equipment can be done through Barlens Event Hire contact Rachelle Brady, 02 6043 0600, 02 6041 5700, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Caterers and food stall holders
Prices on application
A current food handlers certificate and insurance certificate is required. This is to be supplied with the application form and deposit.
BEFORE APPLYING FOR SITES PLEASE READ ALL TERMS & CONDITIONS BELOW, NO EXCEPTIONS
- Set up from 9.00am – 5.00 pm Friday the 2nd March. some exhibitors may set up eg camper trailers tents etc. on Thursday 1st March. Contact Pete Costin 0412 897 243 or Email: email@example.com
- All indoor sites are cloth covered panelled walls (Velcro friendly)
- Exhibitor Passes: Order extra passes contact Pete Costin. firstname.lastname@example.org Pay with Credit Card or with bank details on your Invoice. Passes to be collected upon registration, by a nominated company person.
Indoor exhibitor sites
- 3m x 2mtr $650 (inc GST)
- 3m x 3mtr $800 (inc GST)
- 4m x 2mtr $700 (inc GST)
- 4m x 3mtr $885 (inc GST)
- 5.4m x 2.7mtr $1500 (inc GST)
- 6m x 2.7mtr (with glass front office at rear)
- 2.7 x 2 front area, $885 (inc GST)
- 6m x 4mtr $1680 (inc GST)
- 6.5m x 6mtr $1825 (inc GST)
- 7m x 4.5mtr $1650 (inc GST)
- 8m x 4mtr $1700 (inc GST)
- 9m x 3mtr $1700 (inc GST)
- 8m x 6mtr $3200 (inc GST)
- 8m x 6mtr (2, 4×3 adjoined) $3200 (inc GST)
- 12m x 6mtr (6 adjoined sites) price on application
- All power, tables extra lights fascia, TVs, DVD players, chairs are to be booked through Barlens Event Hire contact Rachelle Brady, 02 6043 0600, 02 6041 5700, email: email@example.com
Cut off for furniture, tables, chairs, extra lighting, power etc, is the 15th February 2018 NO EXCEPTIONS
- A min 50% deposit is required upon booking the booth (payment via money order or company cheque. Bank Transfer will not be aceepted unless invoice no. is included), balance payable by 1st February 2018. Failure will see the site forfeited and resold with no refund.
- All booths sold after the 1st February 2018, will be required to be paid for in full within 7 days. A 20% admin fee will be charged for sites cancelled after the 15th January 2018.
- 2 passes per 3 x 3 mtr sites, 4 passes per 6 x 6 mtr sites, 6 passes per 8 x 8 mtr sites, extra passes $15 each to be collected and distributed in exhibitors time!!
- HUGE EXHIBITOR PARKING AREA !! NO CHARGE plus 2 huge storage sheds for crates & trailers if required
- Unannounced exhibitors sharing booths is not permitted unless previously discussed with the organiser as it is the organisers right to be aware of who is exhibiting and also to be listed as such.
- 2016 Exhibitors have 1st preference on their previous sites
For all exhibitor enquires:
Contact: Pete Costin Expo Co-ordinator
Mobile: 0412 897 243
P.O Box 300 Rutherglen. VIC. 3685 Aust.