Wild Deer Hunting Guiding & Fishing Expo 2016
Australia’s Own Biggest Hunting Guiding & Fishing Expo in the Asia Pacific Region!
Wild Deer & Hunting Adventures proudly presents “The Hunting Guiding & Fishing Expo”
In 2008 we had 200 sites with over 10,000 + Attendance
In 2010 we had 235 sites with over 12,500+ Attendance
In 2012 we had 250 sites with over 15,000+ Attendance
In 2014 we had 260 sites with over 12,500+ Attendance
Now incorporating 2 huge buildings
In 2016 we expect to have over 300 Sites! Will be held at Bendigo Exhibition Centre & Showgrounds Regional Exhibition Centre and will be bigger than ever so don’t miss out!
on: March 5th -6th, 2016.
At: 9.00am – 4.30pm Saturday &
9.00am – 4pm Sunday
Where: The multi-million dollar Bendigo Exhibition Centre & Showgrounds Regional Exhibition Centre is the largest clear-span facility of its kind in regional Australia and will be the venues for the 2016 Hunting & Guiding Expo.
Prince of Wales Showgrounds.
Holmes Road, Bendigo. Vic.
Entry: $20 Adults
$30 for a 2 day ticket
$50 Family Ticket (2 adults 3 kids upto 15yrs)
Children under 15 FREE (must be accompanied by parent)
* This show is not in conjunction with any other club or organisation.
THE ORGANISERS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ENTRY TO ANY PERSON
Featuring over 300 sites indoor & outdoors!
This includes: Hunting, Guiding, Taxidermy, Guns, Knives, Fishing Gear, Swags, Archery, Camping, 4WD Accessories, GPS, Communication, Optics, Ammo, Quad bikes, Generators, Camper Trailers, Boats and Marine, Dune Buggies & more.
For accommodation visit www.motelsinbendigo.com.au or phone the Bendigo Visitor information Centre toll free no. 1800 813 153 or 03 5434 6060
Bendigo has a shuttle bus to Melbourne Airport 3 times Daily! (Seats need to booked prior, via Bendigo tourism)
Please Note: Unannounced exhibitors sharing booths is not permitted unless previously discussed with the organiser as it is the organisers right to be aware of who is exhibiting and also to be listed as such.
Conditions of Application
Any exhibitor displaying misconduct in the form of derogatory or unfavourable comments, or antagonistic behaviour towards other exhibitors, will be immediately removed from the expo.
No exhibitor, unless a retail sales type business may share or sublease a site! Unless authorised by the expo co-ordinator, Pete Costin.
No application will be accepted verbally. Only applications with accompanying deposit of 50% will be accepted and accompanied by the signed application form which can be downloaded from the website. The balance will be due by the 30th Nov. 2015. Cancelled sites prior to this date will incur a 15% penalty from the refunded deposit. Sites cancelled after the 5th Jan. will receive no refund. All sites booked after the 30th Nov. 2015 will need to be payed in full on booking.
Security are for the security of sites. O.H.S issues and for the safety of booth exhibitors and public alike. If any direction is ignored or refused, by any person(s) or exhibitors, then those exhibitors or person(s) will be removed. Exhibitors sites will say “site closed down”. No exceptions.
No, site is to be rearranged moved or tampered with.
Exhibitors sending freight by couriers may have freight delivered on Thursday 3rd March. 3pm. Returning freight must be picked up by 3pm Monday 7th March. there will be no responsibility, after 3pm on this day.
All power ,TVs, furniture, tables, chairs, signage, additional lighting, must be ordered no later than 24th Feb. this is the absolute deadline. It’s the exhibitors responsibility. Hiring of equipment can be done through Barlens Hire (02) 6041 5700 email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Caterers and food stall holders
All major food and caterers sites will be in shed 2. No vendor is permitted to exceed the site size unless previously discussed with the expo co-ordinator. These sites are are of various sizes and caterers are encouraged to supply some tables and chairs.
A current food handlers certificate and insurance certificate is required. This is to be supplied with the application form and deposit.
BEFORE APPLYING FOR SITES PLEASE READ ALL TERMS & CONDITIONS BELOW, NO EXCEPTIONS
- Set up from 9.00am – 5.00 pm Friday the 4th March. some exhibitors may set up eg camper trailers tents etc. on Thursday 3rd March. Contact Pete Costin 0412 897 243 or Email: email@example.com
- All indoor sites are cloth covered panelled walls (Velcro friendly)
- Exhibitor Passes: Order extra passes contact Pete Costin. firstname.lastname@example.org Pay with Credit Card or with bank details on your Invoice. Passes to be collected upon registration, by a nominated company person.
Indoor exhibitor sites
- 2m x 7mtr $750 (inc GST)
- 3m x 3mtr $850 (inc GST)
- 3m x 4mtr $885 (inc GST)
- 3m x 7.5mtr $1450 (inc GST)
- 3.7 x 9mtr $2250 (inc GST)
- 4m x 5mtr $1250 (inc GST)
- 4.5 x 9mtr $1650 (inc GST)
- 5m x 6mtr $1075 (inc GST)
- 5m x 7.5mtr $1550 (inc GST)
- 6m x 4mtr $1850 (inc GST)
- 6m x 6mtr $2350 (inc GST)
- 6m x 18mtr $5250 (inc GST)
Outdoor Exhibitor sites
- 5m x 3 mtr $525 (inc GST)
- 6m x 6 mtr $750 (inc GST)
- 6m x11 mtr $1050 (inc GST)
- 6m x 12 mtr $1125 (inc GST)
- 6m x 14 mtr $ 1350 (inc GST)
- 6m x 15 mtr $ 1450 (inc GST)
Food Catering sites
Sites 236 to 247 are food catering sites. Power is to be booked through Barlens Hire (02) 6041 5700.
- 4m x 7 mtr $500 (inc GST)
- 6m x 6 mtr $ 750 (inc GST)
- 6m x 7.7 mtr $800 (inc GST)
- 6m x 8 mtr $900 (inc GST)
- 8m x 5 mtr $ 800 (inc GST)
- 8m x 7 mtr corner $750 (inc GST) (site 245 corner)
- 9m x 5 mtr $ 900 (inc GST)
- 14m x 5 mtr $ 1250 (inc GST)
- 14m x 7 mtr $ 1350 (inc GST)
- 6m x 14 mtr outdoor food site $1250 (inc GST)
- 6m x 18 mtr outdoor food site $1450 (inc GST)
- All power, tables extra lights fascia, TVs, DVD players, chairs are to be booked through Barlens Hire (02) 6041 5700 email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Cut off for furniture, tables, chairs, extra lighting, power etc, is the 24th February 2016 NO EXCEPTIONS
- A min 50% deposit is required upon booking the booth (payment via money order or company cheque. Bank Transfer will not be aceepted unless invoice no. is included), balance payable by 4th January 2016. Failure will see the site forfeited and resold with no refund.
- All booths sold after the 20th January 2016, will be required to be paid for in full within 7 days. Any site cancellation after 6 weeks prior to the event will be given a 50% refund.
- 2 passes per 3 x 3 mtr sites, 4 passes per 6 x 6 mtr sites, 6 passes per 8 x 8 mtr sites, extra passes $15 each to be collected and distributed in exhibitors time!!
- HUGE EXHIBITOR PARKING AREA !! NO CHARGE plus 2 huge storage sheds for crates & trailers if required
- Unannounced exhibitors sharing booths is not permitted unless previously discussed with the organiser as it is the organisers right to be aware of who is exhibiting and also to be listed as such.
- 2014 Exhibitors have 1st preference on their previous sites
For all exhibitor enquires:
Contact: Pete Costin Expo Co-ordinator
Mobile: 0412 897 243
P.O Box 202 Howlong. NSW. 2643 Aust.