Wild Deer Hunting & Guiding Expo 2014
Australia’s Own Biggest Hunting & Guiding Expo in the Southern Hemisphere!
This WEEKEND venue fully Air-Conditioned
Wild Deer & Hunting Adventures proudly presents “The Hunting & Guiding Expo”
In 2008 we had 200 sites with over 10,000 + Attendance
In 2010 we had 235 sites with over 12,500+ Attendance
In 2012 we had 250 sites with over 15,000+ Attendance
In 2014 we expect to have 260 Sites! Will be held at Bendigo Exhibition Centre and will be bigger than ever so don’t miss out!
on: February 1st & 2nd 2014.
At: 9.00am – 4.30pm Saturday &
9.00am – 4pm Sunday
Where: The multi-million dollar Bendigo Exhibition Centre is the largest clear-span facility of its kind in regional Australia and will be the venue for the 2014 Hunting & Guiding Expo.
Entry: $20 Adults
$25- 2 day ticket
$50 Family Ticket (2 adults 3 kids upto 15yrs)
Children under 15 FREE (must be accompanied by parent)
* This show is not in conjunction with any other club or organisation.
THE ORGANISERS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ENTRY TO ANY PERSON
Featuring over 260 sites indoor & outdoors!
This includes: Hunting, Guiding, Taxidermy, Guns, Knives, Fishing Gear, Swags, Archery, Camping, 4WD Accessories, GPS, Communication, Optics, Ammo, Quad bikes, Generators, Camper Trailers, Boats and Marine, Dune Buggies & more.
For accommodation visit www.motelsinbendigo.com.au or phone the Bendigo Visitor information Centre toll free no. 1800 813 153 or 03 5434 6060
Bendigo has a shuttle bus to Melbourne Airport 3 times Daily!
Please Note: Unannounced exhibitors sharing booths is not permitted unless previously discussed with the organiser as it is the organisers right to be aware of who is exhibiting and also to be listed as such.
Conditions of Application
Any exhibitor displaying misconduct in the form of derogatory or unfavourable comments, or antagonistic behaviour towards other exhibitors, will be immediately removed from the expo.
No exhibitor, unless a retail sales type business may share or sublease a site! Unless authorised by the expo co-ordinator, Pete Costin.
No application will be accepted verbally. Only applications with accompanying deposit of 50% will be accepted and accompanied by the signed application form which can be downloaded from the website. The balance will be due by the 30th Nov. 2013. Cancelled sites prior to this date will incur a 15% penalty from the refunded deposit. Sites cancelled after the 5th Jan. will receive no refund. All sites booked after the 30th Nov. 2013 will need to be payed in full on booking.
No, site is to be rearranged moved or tampered with.
Exhibitors sending freight by couriers may have freight delivered on Thursday 30th Jan. 3pm. Returning freight must be picked up by 3pm Monday 3rd Feb. there will be no responsibility, after 3pm on this day.
All power ,TVs, furniture, tables, chairs, signage, additional lighting, must be ordered no later than Wed 22nd Jan this is the absolute deadline. It’s the exhibitors responsibility. Hiring of equipment can be done through Barlens Hire (02) 6043 0605 email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Caterers and food stall holders
All major food and caterers sites will be on the oval. No vendor is permitted to exceed the site size unless previously discussed with the expo co-ordinator. These sites are 12m x 15m and caterers are encouraged to supply some tables and chairs.
A current food handlers certificate and insurance certificate is required. This is to be supplied with the application form and deposit.
BEFORE APPLYING FOR SITES PLEASE READ ALL TERMS & CONDITIONS BELOW, NO EXCEPTIONS
- Set up from 9.00am – 5.00 pm Friday the 31st Jan. some exhibitors may set up eg camper trailers tents etc. on Thursday 30th Jan. Contact Pete Costin 0412 897 243 or Email: email@example.com
- All indoor sites are cloth covered panelled walls (Velcro friendly)
- Indoor 3 x 3mtr booth. 3mtr rear wall, 2 mtr side walls and 1mtr to the aisle $850 (Inc GST), discount included if you purchase more that 2 booths.
- Indoor 6 x 4mtr booth $2000 (inc GST)
- Indoor 6 x 6mtr booths $2450 (inc GST)
- Outdoor 4 x 3mtr booth $500 (inc GST)
- Outdoor 4.5 x 3mtr booth $600 (inc GST)
- Outdoor 6 x 6mtr booth $1250 (inc GST)
- Outdoor 6 x 9mtr booth $1500 (inc GST)
- Outdoor Food Arena 6 x 15mtr $750 powered (inc GST)
- Outdoor Food Arena 12 x 15mtr $1450 powered (inc GST)
- All power, tables extra lights fascia, TVs, DVD players, chairs are to be booked through Barlens Hire (02) 6043 0605 email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Cut off for furniture, tables, chairs, extra lighting, power etc, is the 22ND January 2014 NO EXCEPTIONS
- A min 50% deposit is required upon booking the booth (payment via money order or company cheque. Bank Transfer will not be aceepted unless invoice no. is included), balance payable by 30th November 2013. Failure will see the site forfeited and resold with no refund.
- All booths sold after the 30th November 2013, will be required to be paid for in full within 7 days. Any site cancellation after 6 weeks prior to the event will be given a 50% refund.
- 2 passes per 3 x 3 mtr sites, 4 passes per 6 x 6 mtr sites, 6 passes per 8 x 8 mtr sites, extra passes $15 each to be collected and distributed in exhibitors time!!
- HUGE EXHIBITOR PARKING AREA !! NO CHARGE plus 2 huge storage sheds for crates & trailers if required
- Unannounced exhibitors sharing booths is not permitted unless previously discussed with the organiser as it is the organisers right to be aware of who is exhibiting and also to be listed as such.
- 2012 Exhibitors have 1st preference on their previous sites
For all exhibitor enquires:
Contact: Pete Costin Expo Co-ordinator
Phone: (61) int 02 6026 8112
Mobile: 0412 897 243
P.O Box 202 Howlong. NSW. 2643 Aust.