No products in the cart.
Due to the COVID19 pandemic and current restrictions in Melbourne, we are experiencing lengthy delays with Australia Post. For more information, please visit the Aus Post website
Thank you for your continued support, it is very much appreciated!
• Jake Radnidge takes us to far North QLD on a chital hunt with the legendary chital guide himself Nick Cherepanov from NC Trophy Hunting
• Just how we like them Jae Derbyshire shoots a big wide sambar stag with massive brow tines
• We get amongst them with Chris Smith and his brother Peter
• When things aren’t going your way or as planned Penny enlightens us on how a positive attitude can turn your day around for the better
• Daniel Barr tells us about his Pre Iso stag
• When it rains it pours, Cam Barrett takes us on a QLD red deer hunt
• Tougher than most Bethanie Nicholls walks us through just how tough sambar deer are.
• It’s a double surprise for Daniel Mitchell on the mighty sambar
• Gordan gives us the North East Experience
• Pat Barrett takes us red deer hunting in Canterbury NZ
• For something different Larry Oakley tells how Old Hunters and big Buck never die as he goes hounding hunting Whitetailed Deer in the states
• Matthew Scott takes a mix bag of critters as he hunts Oregon USA
• The As wild as Wildmen get, Gerard Abrams travels to the arctic circle and heads off with a backpack in search of the mighty Musk Ox.
• Enrich Muller takes our readers on a Uganda Safari
• On his never ending African Quest Gavin Lewis hunts the mighty Sable in southern Africa
• Our recipe for this issue is Sarah Lupton’s Crumbed Venison Schnitzels
• We take a closer look at the new Swarovski Optik ELRange TA, these are an incredible piece of gear!
• Our Deer of the issue is the Blacktailed Deer from North America, a smaller close cousin to the Mule Deer
All this and more in Issue 87 of Wild Deer and Hunting Adventures Magazine, grab your hard or digital copy today!!
You must be in it to win it, enter some of our exciting competitions!